- Written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, and ads, etc),
- Client software products marketing research and planning, liaising with clients
- Strategy, creation, and launch of AdWords campaigns
- Social media strategies, posting and advertising
- Media outreach efforts
- Email marketing campaigns and others
The type of projects/tasks you might work on include:
- Mobile applications in different type of niches
- E-commerce businesses
- SaaS solutions
- Website and web applications
- Lead generation for Scopic (B2B)
- Recruitment marketing
At Scopic, we believe great professionals can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our marketing services benefit from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Market Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative tasks. The applications Scopic builds are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients will rely on you to get these cutting-edge applications into the right users’ hands.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies.
We will only consider applications that include 2 writing samples in English as part of consideration.
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Please apply online
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve powered software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing, preferably with software services or products
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal
- Copywriting skills, preferably writing to sell, content creation and some technical writing
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of the IT & software industry
- Experience in lead generation through marketing activities
- Expertise in creating and using email campaign software (e.g., MailChimp or SendGrid)
- Experience planning, creating, and optimizing targeted advertising campaigns using social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Understanding of SEO principles, activities and their application in practice
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
|Secteur d´activité :||
Marketing, communication, médias
|Type de contrat :||
|Niveau d’expérience :||
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d’études :||
|Langues exigées :||
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|